Working Together to Worship Together
We are looking forward to seeing you again! At this time, and hopefully for just a short time, things will look a little different when we gather together. We will continue to stream our services live and allow everyone the opportunity to worship with us. Adjustments to these guidelines will be revisited as time progresses.
What we’re doing:
- Offering two Sunday worship services at 8:00 and 10:30.
- We recommend that our senior members attend our early service as it traditionally has more open seating.
- Limiting seating capacity to 33%. (215 per service) Family units will be seated on the ends of rows, using every other row.
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- All persons are asked to wear a mask as they move about our facility. Once seated, masks may be removed.
- Multiple hand-sanitizing stations will be available.
- Our services will be a touchless experience and all areas will be thoroughly cleaned between services.
- Offering may be given at the exits when dismissed.
- Sunday School classes are socially distanced and masks are required.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
How you can help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us on our Facebook or YouTube pages.
- We encourage you to wear a mask, and will have one available for you if needed.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 ft. between household units and work to minimize congregating in the lobby and sanctuary.